Try this awesome Spinach Tacos recipe if you seek to enjoy a nutritious and fun homemade snack. Full of protein, veggies and lots of flavour, the Spinach Tacos recipe made with AASHIRVAAD Atta is a must try. This recipe is full of healthy ingredients such as Kidney Beans, Spinach, Yogurt and most importantly AASHIRVAAD Atta with Multigrains. Of course besides the nutritional density of this recipe, it is also absolutely scrumptious and bursting with flavour. Seasoned to perfection and with the right balance of textures, these homemade Spinach Tacos will be an instant favourite in your home.
Tacos are one of the most sought after Mexican street food items enjoyed by people all over the world. The popularity of Tacos has grown exponentially in the past few years. Many cultures worldwide have adapted and modified the Taco to suit their own preferences while others have worked hard to preserve the authenticity of Mexican cuisine.
Whether it’s a fusion of two cultures and their cuisines or the veracity of true Mexican food, Tacos are always delicious and simply too good to resist. Tacos are of two types – soft and hard shell. Soft Tacos, as the name suggests, are made with a soft tortilla. It is more like a roti folded in half with some stuffing and sauces inside. Hard shell Tacos like the one in our Spinach Tacos recipe are crunchy and have a completely different experience.
Our Spinach Tacos recipe does require cooking and then baking the homemade Spinach Tortillas to make them crunchy. If you wish to skip the part with baking, you can simply cook the Tortillas on the tava and enjoy soft shell Tacos instead. Both are equally tasty and have their own positive attributes.
Flavourful and wholesome Spinach Tacos recipe with AASHIRVAAD Atta with Multigrains Information
- Type of Recipe: Snack
- Cuisine: Fusion
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 5
Flavourful and wholesome Spinach Tacos recipe with AASHIRVAAD Atta with Multigrains Ingredients
- 2 cups AASHIRVAAD Atta with Multigrains
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Spinach Puree
- 1/2 cup Boiled Kidney Beans
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Carom Seeds
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Capsicum
- Hung Curd
- Bell Pepper
How to make flavourful and wholesome Spinach Tacos recipe with AASHIRVAAD Atta with Multigrains?
- Knead together AASHIRVAAD Atta with Multigrains with Spinach puree, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, carom seeds, oil, and water and knead into a dough.
- Roll it out into rotis. Then, prick the rotis with a knife and hang them in a wire rack, as shown in the video.
- Bake them for 6 minutes at 180°C.
- In wok, heat oil and add onion, capsicum, tomatoes, red chilli powder, sugar, vinegar, cooked kidney beans, and ketchup. Mix well.
- Assemble the tacos using the prepared salsa, bell peppers, hung curd, lettuce, and cheese.